Friday, April 24, 2009

Store stuff

Just a reminder!  How is your ugly box coming?  April 30 is coming soon!  There's still plenty
of time so don't panic or give up.  Some people have brought their's in already.  I'm still working on mine.  We still have a few boxes left if you'd like to join in.  I'm kind of glad we have
a few left, because I know when I see some of the boxes on display I'm going to have one of those "Oh my God, I love it"  moments and want to immediately go home and decorate another
box.  
Here's some new fabric that arrived this week.  We also received two bolts of pre-quilted fabric
that would be great for bags.  I'll take a picture and post it next week.
Now, I'm off to New York for a quick trip.  I'll be back to work on Monday.  Have a nice weekend!  The weather is supposed to be great, at least around here.