Thursday, July 23, 2009

Next Thursday

Here's a message from Laurie LaConte:

Thursday, July 30th, 1:00 – 2:30pm

Tumbleweed Quilts, Rt. 6a, Barnstable

Laurie LaConte, professional longarm quilter, will be at the store to discuss your quilting needs. I will have samples of my work and pattern books to look at. If you would like to leave a quilt with me, I will quilt it for you and return it in early September. I have been longarm quilting for 9 years, I have a passion for quilts, and I will treat each quilt as if it were my own. Drop in to meet me and have any questions answered.

Laurie LaConte

Quilted Finishes

www.quiltedfinishes.com

978-266-1143

How do you like our flowers? Aren't they fun? The rolled fat quarter packs looked a bit like flower pots to us so we added flowers.
It brightened up a rainy day!