Monday, November 15, 2010

Anthropologie

While in Houston, I paid a visit to one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie! They have really cool "stuff" there and the displays are always inspiring. Check out this patchwork awning!
This was on a wall, showcasing the different fabrics available for bedding. Looks like a quilt to me!
Beautiful hand embroidered lampshades.
Didn't I just see some of these African fabrics used in these sachets at Quilt Market?
I don't know what this is, but I really like it! Kind of a bird cage with tree branches on top.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Love this!! They have perfume for sale that comes in a bottle with a pincushion top!
These ceramic spools with thread around them have candles inside them. They also had little jars of buttons that I didn't get pictures of.
There were some stools with woven seats. Very nice!
And what trip to Texas would be complete without seeing a horse!
Or two!!

(Notice the quilt the horse is wearing, it was a little chilly out!)