Friday, June 14, 2013

Out and About!

I was recently in Boston and stopped at one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie!  I love looking at everything in there!  It is always full of inspiration!
Look - quilted chairs!  They have hand quilted cushions!  Bright fabrics!  I want six different chairs for my kitchen!

You have to click this one to see it better!  The sweater is a patchwork of different knitted stitched with pom pom trim accents!  Pom Poms!  I love Pom Pom trims! I'm not the only one who thinks they look good on everything!!

This tee shirt has a handkerchief like applique on it!  

Look at all the tiny buttons around this neckline!

 At a Gallery down the street there was this display in the window!!!  The piece on the left resembles a quilt made from strips and then there's a skull and birds!

Just like at Tumbleweed!  We have stripped quilts, lots of fabric with skulls and lots of bird fabric!


 Then I was in Houston and went to the James Avery Jewelry store in the Mall and behind the register there was this quilt hanging on the wall!  You wouldn't expect to see a quilt in a jewelry store in a mall. I love seeing quilts in mainstream places!