Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Misc.

Summer is going by in a blur!  I made this top that has a Summer feel to it.  It reminds me of the beach.

Marci Tyldesley is ready for the beach!  She showed us this beach/wine bag she made!  

My son, Joel, was visiting for the fourth of July festivities and showed me this picture of a flag he made that hangs in his office at work!  Not a quilt, it's made of wood but you can definitely  see the quilt influence!  Makes me proud!!

Three of my cousins wanted to sew while they were visiting and here are the results!  They all drew a small picture on a piece of fabric and then I showed them how to stitch it using embroidery thread.  Now they are ready to frame and hang, make into a little pillow, or save and add more embroidered squares to make into a quilt.  

I met baby Edella for the first time and she loved her new quilt!