Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Quilts!

Halloween is almost here! We've had some Halloween quilts hanging all month. The first 5 are all done by Ann Lovendale, the Queen of Halloween!! Here's your clasic Halloween Monster Party Quilt!You have to have witches!
Pumpkins are a must!
It's always good to be aware of whether the WITCH is currently in residence or not!
Here's a Trick or Treat banner with a jack-o-lantern, a crow, and a black cat. Thank you Ann!
Willie made this Ghastlie quilt! Here at Tumbleweed, we love the Ghastlies! We still have plenty of Ghastlie fabric in grey, pink, and white backgrounds for all your Ghastlie needs!
I made this one, Skeletons and old lace!
This cute little one was made by Paula!
Ruth decorated these black gloves to become werewolf hands for her Grandson! Very Creepy!!
If I don't post for a few days or a week, it's because I am off to Houston for Quilt Market, Quilt Festival, visiting with my sisters, and trick or treating with the kids! I'm going as a Day of the Dead Skeleton Lady this year! I leave Friday and haven't started packing yet. I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!