Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Technical blog stuff

Things I've learned about blogs in the week I've been blogging.

1-First of all, the fact is that nothing about computers comes easy
for me. It's all a great mystery.

2-One cool thing I discovered is that if you click on a picture it
gets bigger. I knew that happened other places on the computer, but I didn't realize it happened on my blog.

3-Posting a comment was confusing (Thank you to everyone who has already figured it out!) I consulted with my techies and learned how so I could pass it on to you:

1-Click comments at the end of a post.



2-At the bottom portion of the screen you'll see a white rectangular box that says "Post a Comment" above it. Type your comment in the white box.



3-Underneath the box it says: 'Comment as: select profile'

Click the arrows next to select profile and a list appears. If you have a gmail account you can click google account.


If not, go down to name/URL and click it. A white box opens that says Edit Profile with a space to type in your name.
Type your name. Most people don't have a URL (whatever that is) so ignore it and click continue.
If you'd prefer, you can click anonymous instead of name/URL.






4-Click on Post Comment underneath the white box.
5-You're done!