Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quilts!

I'm back! I had to go down to NY for a few days after Thanksgiving and then overnight in Boston so I wasn't around. I hope I was missed.
Cheryl Swift made this quilt called Hanging Gardens with 30's fabrics and brought it along with her to show us.
Lynn Turnbow made this quilt from a Fun and Done pattern in a class taught by Adele here at the store.
She also made this twisty one.
These three bargello table runners were made by Adele.
This placemat, also by Adele, is a Leaves Galore placemat that you can make in a class with Adele. Any Fun and Done pattern and Bargello tablerunners can also be made in a class with Adele.
Here we have Shirley Fisher with her block of the month quilt from Ricky Timms and Alex Anderson's website. It looks like fun!
Dena Stevenson showed us her beautiful hydrangea quilt!
Jan Gunzelman used Kaffe Fasset fabrics to make this quilt from the Laps From Fats, Family and Friends book.
The class schedule for Jan. thru April is not done yet. I'll let you know when it is!
I hope everyone had a really nice Thanksgiving!