Monday, November 26, 2012

New Fabric!!

A lot of new fabric has arrived lately!  
These first four pictures show the new "Simple Marks" line by Malka Dubrawsky for Moda!



We received the new "Petites" fabric by Marcia Derse today!



Here's some pretty black and gray fabrics from Dear Stella!

Notting Hill by Joel Dewberry is here, mixed with some Moda!







These three are home dec. weight perfect from Alexander Henry!

Kaffe Fassett has designed new stripes!
He has a new book coming out in February called "Shots and Stripes" so start collecting now!









This "Simply Color" line from Moda has nice blues and greens!


Just for fun, here's my new pegboard jewelry holder that I supervised my husband in making over the weekend!  I'm still arranging and rearranging and adding hooks and finding jewelry I have scattered and stored all over.  It's nice to be able to see it out and hanging to help decide what to wear.  We hung it on the back of my closet door!