Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am so out of my rhythm lately!  It's time to get back to "normal", whatever that is!  Time to get back in my sewing room!  For actual sewing purposes!  
The new Class Schedule is posted.  Click on it on the right side of this screen and it will open up.  It is what it is right now, there's still things to be added but it's what I know now.  

Susan Ciampa showed us her quilt she made with help from Sue A. using Kaffe fabrics!  
Beverly Sparks from the Tolland Homestead Quilters finished this scrappy pineapple quilt at their retreat!

Willie made this computer bag for her daughter Katie!

It has lots of pockets and Katie loved it!

Audrey brought in the things she had been making for Christmas presents!  

A vest, a jacket with a matching bag, and a tote bag!  She's been busy!

I hope your holidays have been great!  Time to start fun projects!