Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Night

I need to catch up on what's been happening on Tuesday nights. First, Kelly is done with her chemo!!! Congratulations!! A celebration was in order!
They do consult with each other a lot on Tuesday nights.
This is Katie Fiedler's current project. This quilt is awesome! It's Karen Stone's Cinco de Mayo pattern being done Katie style, which appears to be a little "gangsta".
See what I mean? Oh, and Katie, I like your hat!
Megan Nickerson has been working on her 30's snowball quilt.
They all love the choice of black with it.
Christine Schott is working on a black and white delectable mountain quilt for her son.
June Auger is doing a quilt with a musical theme.
I don't know what it's going to look like, but I'll get a picture when it's further along.
They do get a lot done on Tuesday nights!