Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update

Important info: This week Mary Hamilton from Superior Thread will be at Tumbleweed on Wednesday, November 11, at three o'clock. She will be demonstrating a new product called Texture Magic. It sounds cool. It makes fabric very textured very easily. I'm intrigued! Come and see what it is!

Tomorrow (Monday) afternoon, Willie will be in the classroom showing all who are interested how to make great gift bags. Here's a picture of mine that she made last year and decorated with hexagons. You can make whatever size you need. They are great for wine bottles, or whatever you want to put in them. They have fabric going up the middle of all four sides that you can gather, adjust, and tie to custom fit your gift.
Here's my girl! Doesn't she look attractive? She was feeling a little plain.
Luckily I bought this magazine and curled up on the couch and got inspired to fix her up a bit. All's she needed was some random trims and ribbon and my key collection hanging around the bottom. She felt much better!
Of course the tv was on. Nicole Kidman wore this gorgeous dress in the movie "Australia" and I loved the fabric! It looked very Amy Butler goes Asian kindof to me.
Should I be craving the dress instead of the fabric?