Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Christmas Stuff

This is a picture of the top of the book shelf in my sewing room with a couple of Christmas additions for the festive holiday season.
On the top of this shelf unit, also in my sewing room, the clear head has on it's Santa hat. It does like to have the right hat for the occasion.
Sheryl Walsh makes Christmas stockings. The top is personalized with the name done in cross stitch and holiday trimming. She makes about 24 each year.
Carol Ayotte made this ornament wallhanging or tabletopper.
Another shelf in my sewing room. I think that's about it for Christmas decorations in my sewing room except for my big pink tree. I'll have a picture of that as soon as I finish the tree skirt for it. Until then, I'll have to move to another room for pictures.