Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Fabric

It's December 1!! Christmas is coming, ready or not. I've been decorating like an elf. I love Christmas trees. I have quite a few. It kindof looks like Christmas exploded in my house. I'll try and show a little Christmas every day this month, if I can keep it up, starting with this tree in my sewing room. There's a few trees in my sewing room, this one has all quilt related decorations on it.
Now, for the exciting part of the post. Today we received the Hope Valley Fabric designed by Denyse Schmidt!!
I love it! I want to make something.
The colors are great!
And, we also got in some Nicey Jane fabric, designed by Heather Bailey! What fun! Opening up the boxes was like Christmas morning!
For your information: Laurie LaConte called and will be at the store on Tuesday, December 8, from 1-2:30 to drop off and pick up quilts for her to machine quilt or to answer any questions you might have regarding machine quilting.